- Enhanced safety for train crews, passengers and trains
- Rapid response for ground crews to be able to clear track
- Less downtime for trains, better management of train lines
- Failsafe link with the to industry approved signalling system and the RTC
office to warn approaching trains
- Automatic resetting after event detection
- Automatic monitoring of system state of health and the condition of each
- Easy installation, away from track maintenance equipment
- Data collection and transmission capability after an event
- Low maintenance
- Built using proven, reliable technology
Quality Built In
The solution relies on robust algorithms and high-quality sensor packs and
installation procedures. Alarms, warnings, and notifications are produced
with consistent precision and accuracy.
Weir-Jones maintains stock of all serviceable components for quick and efficient change out if required.
Enclosures are engineered and constructed for long service in hostile environments. Aluminum sensor bodies and stainless steel computer racks are designed to last their service life with priority on ease of replacement if required.